🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Everything we have been taught is a lie... Thats exactly what my Political Science teacher told us on the first day of class in college back in 2000. I was mind-blown and I think that is when I first started waking up. The book he had for us was A People's History of the United States 1492 to Present by Howard Zinn. Great book! How can they just lie to us VK? Is it to hide all the bad they have done? To hide away good things too that can collectively help us all? So much to learn and relearn!! The TRUTH will set us FREE and what a time to be alive!!! God Wins this war . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Seems we had a similar experience. Working on my econ degree, took a summer class in college right around the same time (2000) with a visiting professor. He started going on about how the Clintons stole the social security money, etc. He made us read books by Ron Chernow on the history of our banking system, the tycoons and the money trusts that were supposedly broken up by Roosevelt.

Later went back and got a degree in banking, started connecting dots, figured out that these old money trusts (bank networks & families) were still controlling our country through the Federal Reserve system + foundations/tax-exempt orgs.

Thank God for the teachers that truly aim to teach!! The ones who arent afraid to speak the truth and tell us like it is! I am glad you experienced something similar and hopefully more teachers followed suit. Its not looking like it with where we are at now but hopefully this motivates more people to get into teaching for the sake off future generations.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it