🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned.

Everything we have been taught is a lie... Thats exactly what my Political Science teacher told us on the first day of class in college back in 2000. I was mind-blown and I think that is when I first started waking up. The book he had for us was A People's History of the United States 1492 to Present by Howard Zinn. Great book! How can they just lie to us VK? Is it to hide all the bad they have done? To hide away good things too that can collectively help us all? So much to learn and relearn!! The TRUTH will set us FREE and what a time to be alive!!! God Wins this war . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Casey, you just have a beautiful soul. I love reading your comments and posts. Keep it up

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Aww that is very kind of you to say! Thank you and I really appreciate it!! Will do and God Bless you and your family!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Vibes are real! Just last night I went through a bag of books a friend had given more than 6 months ago. Took this one out wondering if I could give it to my 13 year old for summer reading. Not sure of its contents, thought maybe I should ask AU family. Thanks CaseyDee.❤️😊

In response God Wins to her Publication

That is some vibes!! It might be a lil much for a 13 year old but if give it a read for yourself and see what you think! Its packed full of amazing information for sure!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yup.

Its just time for the damn truth. The quicker its out the sooner we start the healing process

What college didbyou go to?! Many colleges probably don’t have teachers like that. It would be good to know what colleges have teachers that will be truthful.

In response Jennifer Bender to her Publication

Butte College just outside of Chico in Northern California close to where I was born and raised.

(1) Show this thread

Seems we had a similar experience. Working on my econ degree, took a summer class in college right around the same time (2000) with a visiting professor. He started going on about how the Clintons stole the social security money, etc. He made us read books by Ron Chernow on the history of our banking system, the tycoons and the money trusts that were supposedly broken up by Roosevelt.

Later went back and got a degree in banking, started connecting dots, figured out that these old money trusts (bank networks & families) were still controlling our country through the Federal Reserve system + foundations/tax-exempt orgs.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Thank God for the teachers that truly aim to teach!! The ones who arent afraid to speak the truth and tell us like it is! I am glad you experienced something similar and hopefully more teachers followed suit. Its not looking like it with where we are at now but hopefully this motivates more people to get into teaching for the sake off future generations.

(1) Show this thread

A weird thought came to me and although it cannot possibly be all there is to it, perhaps one reason they have lied and created false scenarios is because they are a bit nuts, as in demonically crazy - and no matter how they have tried to convince us, they are still rather stupid - in comparison to the people who always were - and now are- red-pilled and awake.