Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Damn, so being a history buff isn’t going to have much meaning other than reminding us all how much we have to forget! 🥸

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Hillsdale seriously offended me by not delving into Natural Born Citizenship and teaching what is right, which is a major deal. Obama was not qualified, period. They had (have) the power of influence to right a wrong being perpetrated on us. But no. Complicit like everybody else.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I suppose we haven't scratched the surface yet even with what's been exposed so far. I am excited what the future holds which will reveal the past.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana has been thinking for quite some time who, WHO will we get and trust to re-write the correct history when we find out what it is or will we even need a written accounting?

Once we all completely connect to the God consciousness we will just 'KNOW" the truth of the history is what I am thinking.

(41) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The ACTUAL history, or the Cabal version?