Luke Bryan is an operative from this area. JS. Even a triple admitted it, HOW do I know THAT one was and is a triple? Because it married one.....twenty million dollar luciferian contract. "Like Luke for instance, not that talented, but that is what marketing is for" Most of us down here think he sounds like he has a frog in his throat. HAD MASSIVE keg parties where LOTS of folks congregated in our younger years, when I moved here. First time....we all thought it was weird that even though we knew other plantation owner types, most of us had never met him or known of him. ANYWAY< my two cents.

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Stephanie, I am lost on this Luke Bryan thing your talking about. Could you help a brother out and explain what the hell is going on,lol What is a triple ?

In response Sgt. Craft to his Publication

Triple strander, three dna strands, and also they move thru secret orgs.

You see their eyes going to slits, manifesting like Putin says Lizardbreath did, that kinda thing, is FROM their third devil strand. Insider admitted it. "Doctors" are not taught to look for it" I was told, we have x,y, they have one more strand, either a whole or half a strand.

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

Okay , I am catching on . So your talking about the reptilians pretty much

Definitely. Well really the "demons who slept with human women and are them" those "boodlines" but yes.

I never really caught on the the reptilian thing, for some reason. THe shape shifters and such. WHo the hell knows this day and time.
So these demons that slept with human women, were they the same as the fallen angels spoke about in the Bible ?

Yes, exactly. I just call them lizards cause it pisses them devils off. AND they are ugly and they know it. lol

Gotcha, yeah this is where I get messed up a lot of times with. we all pretty much talking about the same stuff just different names for things. I try to connect the Bible to all this as well to make sense to me.

Only people mentioned by @PunisherUSMC in this post can reply

Oh and far as connecting the Bible GUESS who they only lamented, waking up, EVEN though they thought no one would figure it out, CHRISTIANS< lol. WE WIN> I asked GOD to put one of them in front of me and "make them spill the beans" and HE did. lol In my twenties, GOD is winning.