Luke Bryan is an operative from this area. JS. Even a triple admitted it, HOW do I know THAT one was and is a triple? Because it married one.....twenty million dollar luciferian contract. "Like Luke for instance, not that talented, but that is what marketing is for" Most of us down here think he sounds like he has a frog in his throat. HAD MASSIVE keg parties where LOTS of folks congregated in our younger years, when I moved here. First time....we all thought it was weird that even though we knew other plantation owner types, most of us had never met him or known of him. ANYWAY< my two cents.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Stephanie, I am lost on this Luke Bryan thing your talking about. Could you help a brother out and explain what the hell is going on,lol What is a triple ?

In response Sgt. Craft to his Publication

Triple strander, three dna strands, and also they move thru secret orgs.

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Never been a fan....just something's off. American Idol showcased and confirmed that sentiment. I don't watch that crap anymore. But yeah...I'm with ya completely on this.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

He pulled up to the country creepy store really, BUT he didn't get out sent a friend in. Couldn't help myself, I said, tell him he can come on in, nobody wants a picture or his autograph. lol His friend laughed.

(1) Show this thread