Remember with everything about to happen...

There are two ways of thinking:

1. You think the “Biden” you see is the same one that was VP with Hussein.

2. You think the “Biden” you see is an actor.

These are the options.

Everything is on his watch. Planned for decades.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am curious where the boundary is between scripted and emergent. Are rap songs about FJB engineered or organic? Maybe we will know some day!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

2!!! I can't believe the normies can't see it.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Brilliant. With God's Guidance & Help, The Plan devised is Brilliant. "For I, Myself, Will HELP you, declares the LORD." Isaiah 41:14.

the ears were a dead give away thst it wasn't him. i saw that early lol 😆

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

#3 option Clone (sorry but totally an option)

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

no its getting old wish we could take down MSM and shock the normies alot of them deserve the shock its be cause of there unwillingness to open there eyes and heart were in this mess

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Totally actor(s)!
No authority whatsoever!
Great movie!

"The futures so Bright, I gotta wear shades!"

What about these “Billionaire Summer Camps” at Sun Valley Idaho this year. Bill Gates, Elon Musk, CEO’s, etc attending. Are they mostly actors? I would just think they would cancel it or not show up.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Decades!

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Option 2

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From June 1, 2022

"Your enemies see the world is not buying their lies. Now they have to come up with another one fast to cover up this failure "the Biden" is causing.

Once again, I tell you he is the front man to take all the heat and the fall for their policies and decisions. They knew the world wouldn't like some of it. They had "the Biden" in a corner where he couldn't say no, and he paid the price.

Watch as the fake one gives himself away. It's about time for the world to hear who he really is. Listen carefully. Your enemies will try to cover it up quickly. But it can't be unheard by the world. Things will intensify to take your minds off of and distract you from it."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/something-big-is-on-the-horizon?rq=the%20biden

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From March 7, 2022

"My children, you are about to hear shouts and screams across your land saying, "THE BIDEN IS WHO? No, they couldn't have done something so heinous. Not in front of our eyes. They actually tried this? Who is he again? Lord, how can this be? "The Biden" is a perpetrator and an even bigger fraud than we thought. How did the world not see this? Lord, how could they have done this to us?"

My children, your enemies were allowed to go only so far and no more. This allowance will bring their ultimate fall, destruction, demise. It will cause you to rise. Yes, you are about to rise to a place of power and joy in this nation, and the body of Christ will rise to a level you never knew existed."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/shakings-are-about-to-intensify?rq=the%20biden

From March 9, 2022

"My children, the real Biden has been judged. What you now see is not what it truly is. You will be shocked and awed by what they have perpetrated in the news as real. A fake backdrop of green screens will be evident in the coming days. "Fake!" people will shout. "How can this be possible?" More props will accidentally be seen on shows with “the Biden”. TV calls these live shows, but the truth will reveal his live performances were previously recorded. When you see this, know these are all the slips of the tongue. I will remove these fake sets during this time.
"The Biden" will be behind the supposed presidential podium when the fake seal falls to the ground. Know, My children, this marks the fall of them all, saith the Lord of Hosts."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/the-seal-has-been-broken-over-all-they-tried-to-keep-hidden?rq=the%20biden

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

been hearing and reading this stuff for going on three years now I know this all a movie a show but damn enough Restore our great Republic enough of all the hoax purpetrators Please God we need our Country back.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

💩 [they] fooked.

Nice timestamp ~ 1:49 • 1 13 • 11.3

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

The picture on the right , the new one, looks like he is stuck on a perpetual question with no answer in sight

(1) Show this thread

Looks like most people think Biden is "Number 2" 🤣

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

#2 but always thought it was someone who was a great actor at Brown

Def#2

FJB .......Trump is my President

Actor . About to happen, when ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks, Doq! 😁
We all here Nana thinks know that it is an actor!
Nana is ready to Roll Credits any time ya'll are!✍️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana dont you secretly wish for the scooby doo moment where he just rips the mask off 🥰

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

#2.....Expect a triple reverse mindfuck at the end. ....or late middle.😬🤓

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Definitely a actor, one of three, I heard.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

#2 Trusting the plan Sir! . :)

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

#2! I was thinking about this today and also had a conversation with another Anon about this very subject today. If we think logically, there is nooooo way they would have selected the biggest doofus a.k.a original JB as their choice! 😂 I have said this so many times to my peeps! And those legs! They look like my husbands and he is no where near JB’s age. I am sticking with FauxJoe the amazing actor. 🍿👍🏻👍🏻What do you think, Doq?

2. Biden is James Woods , maybe even more actors. Sean too I heard

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

I remember when James passed the mask because he was having allergy issues and needed a break.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

We know that’s not Biden. That said, who put the actor there or the masked buffoon and is directing him to do obnoxious and obvious blunders? If this is all about optics and waking people up, then at the end of this movie will we be grateful to have gone through this horror film or will we be angry that the WH’s were in charge all along and allowed people to die, get jabbed, lose their homes, etc.? Devolution? Was there any other way to expose the evil and arrest them or was there just too many? I understand that President Trump had to stay out of the picture, but if we know he is working with other world leaders to take out the evil cabal, then the evil cabal knows that too. Why not just declass and send in the military? We’ve been watching this movie for a very long time and no real evidence of any elite cabal members being arrested. I pray we see justice soon.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

People had to see for themselves just liike u and i. It HAD to be this way. The change necessary for humanity to go thru required it. We must return to God en masse. If we dont begin worshipping our God en masse then God wont Bless America. This is God's plan...not mans. We must turn to God...not man. Hope that calms ur jets turbo! Texas Cowgal u rock!.... and u want to kick ass....but, it has to be this way for humaniy. Its bigger than us......future generations will read and study what we did to save THEM. Ur a part of that future history...as am i. God Bless u lil lady.🤝👊🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

2...actor all day...a muppet

Its definitely not#1! I noticed the day they unveiled fake biden and said out loud who the fook is that! I didnt say fook though😂! Reminds me of the movie Olympus has fallen!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

The real one died. They let it cheat into office but guess deep state cabal ran his tawdry show.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Looking forward to the day we learn who has played Traitor Joe.
Thank Q and God Bless all involved in The Plan