Heres my first cucumber this year🥒 ♥
All my hard work is starting to yield. On all fronts. Whatever it takes. 💪

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Love the cucumber ❤️....I eat them almost every day for lunch, mine didn’t do much this year in fact my entire garden looks horrible, but the volunteer squash that has come up in my compost pile looks great 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣😂

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

it is hard work. i was busy all week and visited the garden. full of weeds!! it takes so much focus but so worth it

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Goodlooking cuke! ❤️👍 Mine are frying on the vine down here….way too hot for them. They usually look like this in August…not June!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

nice work! my favorite 🥒

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

beautiful. our garden is starting to produce too. good luck with the eating and canning (if you are doing that).

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Beautiful!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

My garden is struggling to stay alive.. this heat is fooken cooking them on the vine! I let my front yard go, just watering the food plants is painfully expensive. While they are alive they are not fruiting or growing. 😭 Good news is I dont have a bug problem this year.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

last year here in UK they where hiding the sun, nothing grew and if it grew long and spindly, my sprouts where like peas!!!!, its roasting here in Yorkshire, England, the South of England & Wales are having thunderstorms, apparently worst storm in years, told to expect flooding, high winds, we where told to expect thunderstorms here, so hoping my plants don't get damaged, take patriot

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

last year here in UK they where hiding the sun, nothing grew and if it grew long and spindly, my sprouts where like peas!!!!, its roasting here in Yorkshire, England, the South of England & Wales are having thunderstorms, apparently worst storm in years, told to expect flooding, high winds, we where told to expect thunderstorms here, so hoping my plants don't get damaged, take patriot

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

beautiful baby cucumber💛had to get mine from local farmers, lots of spraying where i live, thinking

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 already got a couple tomatoes! cukes are starting too, had to move them to more shade! been dry here!

Very nice. Nothing more rewarding here than syncing up with Mama Earth.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Perfection!! I should have some in a few weeks. I've always loved working in the yard & have been known as a crazy plant lady but this year is my first growing vegetables! I can't wait.

Wow that's amazing congratulations! I tried cucumber seems they don't like me🙈😂🤣😂

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Beautiful!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Great job!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Are you making pickles?
I love a crisp bread and butter pickle
Congratulations on your hard work. It paid off!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Most likely wont be able to wait for pickles. I like fresh cucumbers too much.
=)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Nice

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome job, nothing like growing things yourself.
The deal in TN has always been to see who has bragging rights over having the first ripe tomatoes by July 4th!

Nana has already had several!😁

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙂I feel the same way, just picked my first 2 ripe tomatoes this morning. My garden will save me and my neighbors alot of money on produce this summer.