#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Heres my first cucumber this yearπŸ₯’ β™₯
All my hard work is starting to yield. On all fronts. Whatever it takes. πŸ’ͺ

My garden is struggling to stay alive.. this heat is fooken cooking them on the vine! I let my front yard go, just watering the food plants is painfully expensive. While they are alive they are not fruiting or growing. 😭 Good news is I dont have a bug problem this year.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

last year here in UK they where hiding the sun, nothing grew and if it grew long and spindly, my sprouts where like peas!!!!, its roasting here in Yorkshire, England, the South of England & Wales are having thunderstorms, apparently worst storm in years, told to expect flooding, high winds, we where told to expect thunderstorms here, so hoping my plants don't get damaged, take patriot

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

last year here in UK they where hiding the sun, nothing grew and if it grew long and spindly, my sprouts where like peas!!!!, its roasting here in Yorkshire, England, the South of England & Wales are having thunderstorms, apparently worst storm in years, told to expect flooding, high winds, we where told to expect thunderstorms here, so hoping my plants don't get damaged, take patriot