#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am convinced my dead cat has entered Classified when it ran away.
The whole family agrees on this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So did Milo die or Classified? Seems like Milo is now Classified.

Yet is anything really Classified? WE have it all, access to it all.

All things hidden and done in secret will be brought to LIGHT.
Blunt & Direct Time

Milo died then Classified ran away the same night. When Classified came back it's acting more like Milo. Very affectionate. Likes outside. Friend to dog. These are traits that Classified didn't have but Milo did. Now Classified has them.

#SoulJump

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

“WALK IN” kitty cat🤣

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

MCWCMVFTCMNC

Stock Market
Financial Reset
Ancient of Days
Atomic Spiral

English 816
Simple 136

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Mind meld.

The latest episode of "EVIL" covered this soul jump. Eek 🤓

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

hmm 🤔

Jumper... It's a real thing

Soul Jump! 😳

Future proves past — always 5 steps ahead (at least).

Has Milo’s personality infiltrated Classified?
Will Classified go missing again, or is he here to stay?

Caps = 147 🪞 741.
TS = 11:26 > 28.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow thinking maybe do animals reincarnate, like after milo had heart attack, or soul jump, maybe the higher consciousness becoming one, know my boy took over for a time sam’s shag bed, maybe sams smell, idk, also he wanted more loving💙

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Relate to this

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Similar situation, only this one with a child.
I’m 99.99999% sure this one is a Pet Sematary situation…hopefully not same in Classified’s case but might wanna sleep with both eyes open for a while.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Catwalk in?

The universe has a strange way of creating voids and filling voids.

If you want to know more, book a 30-minute session with Psychic Medium, Carolyn Molnar. Wow. We did and she was spot on... https://www.CarolynMolnar.com

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'm so sorry about Milo 😭😪

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

All this garbage news floating around is really just for normies which is why I like your traits. Everybody should learn from Milo and be Classified.

if looking at this from decoder eyes one may think Milo is a person of interest (or entity, business, crypto) that has died. classified is a secret POI (etc) that went away for a bit. but now has changed for (to) the good. came back as fren to doG and has all the good traits a man desires in a companion/fren/pet/teammate. black hat to White Hat vibes …..

if the story is as stated, a tragedy with a bit of a happier ending, what a crqzy tale and i thank you for sharing either way. its been neat following along

and thanks for just being you and all your time throughout the years VK.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

👍❤️

(1) Show this thread

"soul-jump" - interesting, I think you're right.

Q 1126
“[A] clean [H]ouse is very important.”🤣
Q

Watching my house?🤣

Looks like Milo didn't die. Sounds like Mom didn't let anything happen to Milo. Guard doG on duty.

Took a while to pick up the Classified thing.

1111111111 at 11:37 exactly 11 minutes after your post.🤣🤣

Q 1137
Q can you double confirm the#17 was regarding the jerseys, when i asked yesterday for confirmation.

Anons are bringing up every other 17 under the sun, KEK
Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.
Q

Double Q Confirmation💥💥💥

ThanQ for the double confirmation.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Milo = Lomi
Lomi = (Adrenochrome?)

"Published: Jul. 10, 2015 at 7:42 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 10, 2015 at 8:18 PM EDTHONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Hawaiian Word of the Day is lomi. Lomi means to rub, press, or squeeze with the fingers. The popular dish lomi salmon gets its name from because it is made by pressing tomato, onion, and salted salmon together by hand, and massaging it with Hawaiian salt. This act of mixing ingredients by hand is what gives this ceviche-like dish its name. While not a traditional Hawaiian dish, lomi salmon has been adopted as one of the main dishes served at lu'au. The Hawaiian Word of the day is lomi."

**From@Praytriots post TS
Here’s another hot story I uncovered tonight-Are they actively selling
Adrenochrome on Walmart’s website now?!? -🩸On Walmart.com, type in the word OZS and enter a price point above $8100, you’ll see products that a source recently confirmed

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Sorry about first post, undiagnosed dyslexia maybe.

(1) Show this thread

🤔Like Nikola Teslas soul jumped to somebody we know NOW ?? 👀

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

I hope u love ur kittie(s). A kitty that loves u says alot more about u....than ur kitty.😎 I love ur kitties sir! Same with u....u make me feel safer knowing ur here! Stay cool sir. o7 ....🤝👊

Just want the American Dream for my family.

he was reincarnated

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Has anyone made a flow chart for VK's Cat Drama? Tryin to follow along but....😬

"Friend to doG"

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m glad you all get to be reunited with Milo in a way, it broke my heart to hear of the loss of sweet Milo. 🙏🏻💛

it depends on where he came back from...🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D