I am convinced my dead cat has entered Classified when it ran away.
The whole family agrees on this.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Same experience with Cookie Monster and Luna.. undeniable similarities, traits, habits, personalities.. all Spirit ♥️🙌 God bless our sweet Animal kingdom

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

^^ sweeet unintentional 12:21

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

It is entirely possible. Have seen it. With God, all things are possible. Two cats in one.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so now you have the best of both in one, but know you still miss milo, course who is the one watching over your baby classified💙

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

9 lives. they live on

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow just so very much we do not know about the supernatural, as the bad ones intended, they took from us the connection, the knowing💙so glad you have both kitties

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

R U sending us some serious coms here????

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Cats have 9 lives so I hear.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Oh man...thats ruff to hear: dead cat. 😖 Ur kitty who passed on to be with God sounds much more better. so.....just saying sir.😬🤓

I had a vivid scenerio run through my mind about this when I had COVID. I was a walk-in but it was in the future. Really freaked me out. I think for sure animals can do it.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I often wonder about these things. 🤔

I am the oldest of of 4 children, 2 younger sisters and a baby brother I never got to meet that my parents named "Rocky" because he fought so hard to live. Sadly he died shortly after birth. 😢

His birthday is the day before mine so my birthday has always been this happy/sad time for family. But I think about him and his soul every day and wonder. I feel close to him yet never knew him. Is there something bigger here?

9 lives!!

milo - merciful, calm, peaceful, favored

merged with ...

class - division,
pie root - kele = "shout, proclaim, dawn calling"
(other words with pie root kele- clarify, clear, acclaim, clairvoyance, proclaim, reclaim)

i -

fied - feld, folde, field, felthan = "earth, open land"
pie root - pele = flat, to spread
(other words with pie root pele - plane, plan, piano, palm, plasma, polkadot)

✨☀️sounds like harmonic balance on cue...

Dead Cat Bounce. The markets are in a Dead Cat Bounce.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Like the TV series, “Travelers”.
(2016-2018)

I'm convinced we are carbon copy, tech dead bodies, lost at sea, in a sea monkey dome😂👀😳

🤔🤷‍♀️

Vibes are real...including kitty vibes, too :)

So my beloved Buckles is a spy?

So my beloved Buckles is a spy?

FJB .......Trump is my President

That reminds me of the movie fallen .

So did Milo die or Classified? Seems like Milo is now Classified.

Yet is anything really Classified? WE have it all, access to it all.

All things hidden and done in secret will be brought to LIGHT.
Blunt & Direct Time

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Milo died then Classified ran away the same night. When Classified came back it's acting more like Milo. Very affectionate. Likes outside. Friend to dog. These are traits that Classified didn't have but Milo did. Now Classified has them.

#SoulJump

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Is anything really ever dead?? I saw a vidoe one time of a dog that had just died and the persons cat was reaching up and playing with the air mins after the dog died. You couldnt see anythign in the video and the person was just sobbing when they saw what the cat was doing!

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Trusting yourself, about anything, is the key.

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Maybe it did.
Maybe Classified is tormented by it.

🙏

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

my cat lost her meow. but still understand her