This feeling of knowing things that most people don’t know, and wouldn’t believe if you told them, is really weird. Anonup is in a strange intermediate space of “declassified but still esoteric”.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

getting laughed at in my face, at work, in an agency where surely I would think people would be in the know…. well it is astonishing

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i inform of everything I know to my husband .. he immediately blocks me and treats me like crazy. I feel sad about it but He heard it and its a seed planted in him . we are all being treated this way but regardless we must inform them .

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Roger Ball ....

ha! thays a great way of putting it! 🙌🥰

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Yes. It can be lonely and isolating at times, knowing the things we do and not being able to share completely.
We ALL have front row seats to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH. WOW... how incredibly lucky are we. THANKFUL for you and each and every person here on AU.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

It Is wierd my mom an brother voted for byeden its crazy . i have one brother and theres 5 of us girls all of girls voted Trump 2 of my sisters are with me crazy we are completely awake . my mom and brother we cant say anything if we do we argue so we have done our best to talk to them . I tell my mom be careful who you vote for . they got the jab it breaks my heart even one of my son got to jabs so he could go to greece i cryed . Now theres not anything that we say would change them . something big has to happen to change there minds . 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖 🤷🏻‍♀️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Weird in a blessed way
TKQ MG😤〰️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS IN GODS PLAN FOR US TO GATHER HERE TO LEARN TO SHARE TO LOVE 1111

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

This is where I come to not feel lonely!

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Socially, its hard to know who knows what. It's like tip-toeing on ice. And even those who you know know - still not knowing how much they know. Grabbing on to every minute sign of comprehension...... it's exhausting. I feel like I've burnt out. But thats probably a good thing - a rest before ..... the next part.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

🤔lmao🤣
NOICE!
THQ for the chuckles

(1) Show this thread

Grateful for those here on AU. It is the bright spot on days like today. I admire so many on this platform that have been aware for quite a long time, never quitting. Such self sacrifice for a greater good, I have no words...

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

Definitely a gift from God...

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

For years I've been "crazy talking" with our son. Trying to explain what's going on. I'm not sure what happened to him this past weekend, but yesterday's phone call...he is fully awake. Some Rasta opened up his ears and eyes in a way that I couldn't 🙏💕🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Eddy Grant: Electric avenue with lyrics - YouTube

Buy 'Electric' Avenue Shirts! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1095934089/electric-avenue-tshirt-lightning-image?ref=listings_manager_grid

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

if they were graded on our curve Martin they’d be fooked ha!