#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That is one cool path.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That’s Amazing.
I want a simple, beautiful life.
I’ve been in this meat suit for 50+ years & I know there is more out there for me.
I don’t know what my purpose is here yet but I’m sure I’ll recognize the signs when it’s my time.
I will admit, I’m tired & drained right now.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

We will do Anon Island.

Welcome to Anon Island.
Guessing the price will come down before 2023.
Wonder if they’ll take XRP.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Feels like home.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

If we all chip in, we can do this!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

😜If not, then we may be able to pay in rubles

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

manifestation time 😎

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

LOL

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

I think we need bigger one...

Christies had it listed for $110M in 2011.

Still trying to find who bought it then and who owns it now.

Did anyone learn who owns it yet?

They bumped it to $60,000,000 now. It's impressive-

Cave Cay is an exclusive 220 Acre Private Island with its very own deep-water harbour (12 feet at low tide) and private marina with 35 dock slips and a 2,800 ft private landing strip.

Cave Cay is completely self-sufficient with all utilities underground, water, sewage and power supply. There are 5 diesel generators ranging in size from 85 KW to 375 KW. The power supply is hybrid being solar supported by generator power. Power produced by generators is 3 phase 480 volts broken down at the point of consumption with transformers. Fresh water is stored in two tanks, 12,000 gallons and 14,000 gallons. Hot water is provided by solar panels. There is a fuel farm with a capacity to store 64,000 gallons of diesel and 13,000 gallons of gasoline. The water making facilities are capable of making 5,000 gallons per day being expanded to 20,000 gallons per day.