#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That is one cool path.

That’s Amazing.
I want a simple, beautiful life.
I’ve been in this meat suit for 50+ years & I know there is more out there for me.
I don’t know what my purpose is here yet but I’m sure I’ll recognize the signs when it’s my time.
I will admit, I’m tired & drained right now.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Ahh 💖

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The Key to shedding your upright, vertical meat suit is acknowledging your upright, vertical meat suit. You R there.

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Have you heard of Nahko and Medicine for the People? Hearing their music was a pivotal point in my journey, it saved my life! I would like to share with you a song that changed my whole perspective on purpose. He sings; "What is the purpose, what is the purpose, would you believe it, would you believe it, if you knew what you were for and how you became so informed, bodies of info performing such miracles, I am a miracle made up of particles, and in this existence, I'll stay persistant, I'll make a difference and I will have lived it..."

https://youtu.be/YsgP8LkEopM

Just know, skinsuit or not, you are a a divine being, you are a true blessing to this planet and you ARE a miracle! Happy to be on this journey with you fren. Hand in hand we are all gLowing to make it home safely! So much love to you and the whole family this evening! WWG1WGA 🐸🌈🌌🌠🌟🙏

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Have you heard of Nahko and Medicine for the People? Hearing their music was a pivotal point in my journey, it saved my life! I would like to share with you a song that changed my whole perspective on purpose. He sings; "What is the purpose, what is the purpose, would you believe it, would you believe it, if you knew what you were for and how you became so informed, bodies of info performing such miracles, I am a miracle made up of particles, and in this existence, I'll stay persistant, I'll make a difference and I will have lived it..."

https://youtu.be/YsgP8LkEopM

Just know, skinsuit or not, you are a a divine being, you are a true blessing to this planet and you ARE a miracle! Happy to be on this journey with you fren. Hand in hand we are all gLowing to make it home safely! So much love to you and the whole family this evening! WWG1WGA 🐸🌈🌌🌠🌟🙏

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Nahko makes amazing music, but as a person…. he is a HUGE creep with younger girls

i’ll always love his song Great Spirit though

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We will do Anon Island.

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

I offer myself as a garde chef(cook) 😂luv this idea

Well Sir,
If you’ll be moving on, maybe one day we’ll meet up on Anon Island - wherever that may be.
It’s been a pleasure, God Speed & May the Force be with You.
@VincentKennedy

(28) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I hear you on this one ...