Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the path to discovering yourselves ☀️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Coming out of a tunnel and into the light.

magique 🤗

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

beautiful!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

CAL
Cells are listening.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Very cool path

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Who is the wicker man? Jails have cells to talk to as well, kek

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Feb 22, 2018 9:18:09 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No. 466142
Feb 22, 2018 9:13:11 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No. 466048
>>465930
How do you break up something this big?
What happens if low/mid/senior (non corrupt) Patriots learn they were sold out?
What happens?
Who is waiting with open arms w/ a plan to reorg under a single entity with direct OS by trusted Patriots?
Who are trusted Patriots who understand intel collection?
Q
>>466048
For those watching, this should scare you.
It’s the POWER you depend on to survive.
Money is worthless w/o those in power serving you.
WH / Military / Patriots.
Ready to play?
Q

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

OK, I need the translation for dummies . . . I am too tired to figure out what he is saying.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@SusyCaz) can see their posts

I’ve never been one of the cool kids. Thanks, for making me feel welcome here on Anonup.

TS = 8:11.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

i was a cool kid Mary but i hated most of them and always loved hanging out with my misfit friends twice as much .

(2) Show this thread

8:11
T-1
10:10

yes. anytime you’re talking to yourself or thinking, your dna records everything. and especially when yiu are interacting with the world, its more intense.

careful how yiu think!

I DIG THE VIBE . ❤️
Bamboo Structures R Zee Best!!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 20:11
💧 2011 Snow White Offline
https://qalerts.app/?q=%232011

and I thought I was talking to myself too much!! This makes me Happy, and I like the path! ❤️🙏🏼💫

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Yep - and gotta LOVE the frogs! I always have

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Oooh, I really want to know where this is.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Is this on Cave Cay? 😍

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

The briar patch is what I’m accustomed to

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Your need loppers and leather gloves for that problem!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

It’s magnificent, I want to sit there and look at it all day long. i can almost smell it. But then As my grandmother would put it agita kicks in. I think oh my gosh what if somebody steps on it and messes it up.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Memories
I asked Grandpa why he talked to himself.
"Well, I like to talk to a smart man, n
I like a smart man talking to me."

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Damn, so easier than the brambles back east, cool as hell

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Zen💜

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Zen💜

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

You are right Sir. 🙌❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I used to be pissed off that I sprnt 89.3% of my time alone( hubs has a swimming pool business=pool widow in the summer) Now, nah, I see it as 89.3% of my time is spent with God and my higher self😎 perspective 😉

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

The path of the mysterious unknown. Trusting the process and enjoying the journey. I wonder where this path leads? Only one way to find out. The formations remind me of fingerprints, we leave our prints wherever we gLow and illuminate the path for others to become inspired.

When we talk to ourselves kindly, we also send out a positive vibration out into the universe. We can totally transform not only our day, but the lives of others in the process. As healers, we lead by example. It all starts from within.
One positive thought creates a ripple of many positive thoughts, until we eventually vibe so high, nothing can penetrate our happy bubble. Eventually we set waves into motion, propelling us into the future, our brave new world, and our God given purpose for our time spent here on Earth. Our own unique journey is a footprint in the sands of time, a map for our future selves and a key to becoming the best possible version of ourselves we can be in the present moment.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Harmony ... Balance ...
and front porch swings ~ Just sayin'.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Amen. Along with the sound of crickets, cicadas, toads and frogs.

(1) Show this thread

Downloaded that one today... ./sync.
hope you had a good day, VK>