😳🤔

When was Jesus really born?

In 2008, astronomer Dave Reneke argued that Jesus was born in the summer. Reneke told New Scientist the Star of Bethlehem may have been Venus & Jupiter coming together to form a bright light in the sky. Using computer models, Reneke determined that this rare event occurred on June 17, in the year 2 B.C.

What calendar did Jesus use?

72 Seconds told us that 'Julian' will be freed on Christmas. 🧐

Julian = 67
The One/Reset/Elvis/Circleback/Yahawah

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

If conception was 911
Just add number of days till birth.
+-

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you everyone on this thread.
🤗🥰

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I just noticed the 6/21 date on your original post!?!? It just showed up in my timeline today? How weird is that!?!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

That is weird!!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Maybe that’s why June sticks with you.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Does that make me still a Leo?

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Of course....sol=sun=son!💖

(3) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

from studing.. i found that Yeshua might have been born in the fall during the Feast of Tabernacles.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

right, Sept is in the fall.
That's the question.
Birth or conception?

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Dec 25th was chosen for a reason. When Christianity was spreading to the pagan lands, the pagans celebrated solstices. Dec 25th is very close to the winter solstice. In order to accommodate an easier transition to Christianity from paganism the "Church" claimed Christ was born at that time. Pagans already gathered en masse to celebrate the winter solstice. So...the Church took advantage of that. And changed the date of the birth of Christ. It had nothing to do with calendars. It was manipulation. I n Rome, many worshipped a sun god at a temple in Rome. Many people gathered there for an annual "sun festival". Guess where the Vatican sits? On top of that old temple.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

All deities have the birthdate Dec.25th

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

what is the difference between paganism and christianity. please do not throw rotten tomatoes at me. imho, the lines are blurred. i exited that realm 14 years ago and studied only the bible and nothing else along with the spirit who led me into the truth. i renounced replacement theology and all pagan activites that are associated with christianity. I will also share this, the spirit led me and i followed and the word and deep study confirmed this.

(3) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I've heard two theories on this

Years ago that Birth occurred in the September, during the festival of lights when the temple doors were opened.

But in a post (on twit) to Wyatt, VK mentioned that conception and not birth, occurred during September.

That would put the birth in July

*July = 6th month
Sept = 9th month

69 = ∞

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I saw that post about 9/11 was the conception date.
Sept to Jun = 9 month, makes sense.
Jun 11 and 17th are still in the 4th month.
All these dates can get confusing. 😂
No wonder why we are told to follow the events and not the dates!😵

(1) Show this thread