WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

πŸ˜³πŸ€”

When was Jesus really born?

In 2008, astronomer Dave Reneke argued that Jesus was born in the summer. Reneke told New Scientist the Star of Bethlehem may have been Venus & Jupiter coming together to form a bright light in the sky. Using computer models, Reneke determined that this rare event occurred on June 17, in the year 2 B.C.

What calendar did Jesus use?

72 Seconds told us that 'Julian' will be freed on Christmas. 🧐

Julian = 67
The One/Reset/Elvis/Circleback/Yahawah

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Dec 25th was chosen for a reason. When Christianity was spreading to the pagan lands, the pagans celebrated solstices. Dec 25th is very close to the winter solstice. In order to accommodate an easier transition to Christianity from paganism the "Church" claimed Christ was born at that time. Pagans already gathered en masse to celebrate the winter solstice. So...the Church took advantage of that. And changed the date of the birth of Christ. It had nothing to do with calendars. It was manipulation. I n Rome, many worshipped a sun god at a temple in Rome. Many people gathered there for an annual "sun festival". Guess where the Vatican sits? On top of that old temple.

what is the difference between paganism and christianity. please do not throw rotten tomatoes at me. imho, the lines are blurred. i exited that realm 14 years ago and studied only the bible and nothing else along with the spirit who led me into the truth. i renounced replacement theology and all pagan activites that are associated with christianity. I will also share this, the spirit led me and i followed and the word and deep study confirmed this.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dawn95 in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Paganism is a term which describes any relgion/theology/belief system which does not conform to your own. Many think it to be derogatory. But it isn't. The Vikings (Norsemen) were Wotanists (Odonists) which, when studied carefully and sincerely, very much parallels Christianity. Same scenario with the ancient Greek multi-God system. The lesser Gods were subservient to the All-Father. In Christianity...you have the Trinity. Though it be a difficult concept to understand for many...it is only because of what they were taught. Being offended by another persons God concept merely shows the lack of Faith or commitment to their own. The only problem I have is when one religion tries to defame/alter/demonize that of another. Judeo-christianity is a prime example. Judaism altered the teachings of the OT which, in turn, caused a misinterpretation of the NT. And that is why I despise Judaism, which was influenced by the beliefs of Babylon during the captivity of Judah.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

i get it. i told someone online that i no longer believe in the rapture and that person attacked me... i witnessed cognitive dissonance.

(1) Show this thread