😳🤔

When was Jesus really born?

In 2008, astronomer Dave Reneke argued that Jesus was born in the summer. Reneke told New Scientist the Star of Bethlehem may have been Venus & Jupiter coming together to form a bright light in the sky. Using computer models, Reneke determined that this rare event occurred on June 17, in the year 2 B.C.

What calendar did Jesus use?

72 Seconds told us that 'Julian' will be freed on Christmas. 🧐

Julian = 67
The One/Reset/Elvis/Circleback/Yahawah

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Of course....sol=sun=son!💖

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

IKR? Somethings just resonate. Have you looked into where Christmas in July comes from. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Does that make me still a Leo?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

If I’m thinking this right “events, not dates.” The constellations wouldn’t change.

(1) Show this thread

The Flood!
1:1 = The Beginning?

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

JULIAN 6/16 = Gregorian 6/29

Christmas Eve?
POTUS formally announced his candidacy on JUNE 16, 2015

(1) Show this thread