So quick Question!! 🙋‍♀️

Moving on to the part of movie where “Fraud is Proven”.. My Guess is that BOTH the Obama Presidency and then the Obiden Presidency, will be proven as FRAUD!

If per the Supreme Court Ruling “ UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON.“. “fraud vitiates everything”, would that Mean that TRUMP’S 1st four years were invalid because of the previous administration’s Illegal Corrupt Control prior to his term, because America was essentially Capturd By Terrorists?

So Trump would now start another 4 years and then most likely another 4 years? 🤷‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

if the SCOTUS is corrupt which we all know it is, then we have no law in this land. Therefore the military would have to take over. I think Trump will be reinstated but as the 19th president, not the 46th. Not sure if this happens in 2023 or 2024.
just my opinion😃

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

I agree that since SCOTUS is corrupt (all 3 branches of Gov are now proven corrupt) that .....“the only way is the only Military”...., but for some reason I feel the “Sheeple” have to be shown by the SCOTUS how corrupt (maybe even by the Corrupt SCOTUS admitting their guilt🤷‍♀️, per the movie Script, forcing them of course) then that will lead to the Military Transition in to complete control of Our Captured Country? 🤷‍♀️

I would say it is getting VERY CLOSE to Popcorn like never before. 😬😂🍿🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

When Obama was up for "re-election," I waited in line for 2 hours to vote against him. I didnt get to vote until 10:00 that night. They called the election just around that time, declaring him the winner. I was in FL -- eastern time zone -- other time zones still had their polling places open. I knew then he was "selected" and not elected. 😡

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I was 100% sure that Romney Won that night! When that election was stolen, I knew what I had suspected, was True!!! That was, that Our Votes Do Not Matter!

That election sealed the deal for me! 🤨😬

(1) Show this thread

Still have my doubts but this is good info, IF TRUE!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

❤️........Here's how I see it from my experience.......Trump may come back, but in reality where we're going is every state will run their own stuff while the military runs the country from behind the scenes to keep order. Every local city runs their doodoo and up to the state if major issues. Washington politicians and obviously the corporation ceases to exist. WE RUN OUR OWN TOWNS AND AREAS again while military watches over. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's what I see.

I cant see him staying past 6 years although if Q steps in as VP...then US may be looking at a trump legacy lasting 20+ years