So quick Question!! 🙋‍♀️

Moving on to the part of movie where “Fraud is Proven”.. My Guess is that BOTH the Obama Presidency and then the Obiden Presidency, will be proven as FRAUD!

If per the Supreme Court Ruling “ UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON.“. “fraud vitiates everything”, would that Mean that TRUMP’S 1st four years were invalid because of the previous administration’s Illegal Corrupt Control prior to his term, because America was essentially Capturd By Terrorists?

So Trump would now start another 4 years and then most likely another 4 years? 🤷‍♀️

When Obama was up for "re-election," I waited in line for 2 hours to vote against him. I didnt get to vote until 10:00 that night. They called the election just around that time, declaring him the winner. I was in FL -- eastern time zone -- other time zones still had their polling places open. I knew then he was "selected" and not elected. 😡

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I was 100% sure that Romney Won that night! When that election was stolen, I knew what I had suspected, was True!!! That was, that Our Votes Do Not Matter!

That election sealed the deal for me! 🤨😬