So quick Question!! 🙋‍♀️

Moving on to the part of movie where “Fraud is Proven”.. My Guess is that BOTH the Obama Presidency and then the Obiden Presidency, will be proven as FRAUD!

If per the Supreme Court Ruling “ UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON.“. “fraud vitiates everything”, would that Mean that TRUMP’S 1st four years were invalid because of the previous administration’s Illegal Corrupt Control prior to his term, because America was essentially Capturd By Terrorists?

So Trump would now start another 4 years and then most likely another 4 years? 🤷‍♀️

❤️........Here's how I see it from my experience.......Trump may come back, but in reality where we're going is every state will run their own stuff while the military runs the country from behind the scenes to keep order. Every local city runs their doodoo and up to the state if major issues. Washington politicians and obviously the corporation ceases to exist. WE RUN OUR OWN TOWNS AND AREAS again while military watches over. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's what I see.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it