#prayerteam
I just pulled the trigger on sharing the info on 2 cold cases here....with the corrupt department. I need this off me. Prayers for protection are appreciated💖 I have BOLD faith....even though everything in me says fook the dept, my soul says LETS FINISH THIS.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I felt God's power flow thru me when I prayed for the families to have closure & comfort and for your strength. It was a very powerful feeling so I think you are on to something he wants as well.#GodWins

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

What a blessing to hear this💖 I felt peace in the truth💖 bless you!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

3 hours of fact presenting, presented enough interest for them to pull her closed case suicide and connect it to another cold case and work them both💖 her case file has gathered dust for 10 years at the dept....I never stopped working her case. They have 2,000 pages in their file. I have 8,000 pages and 5 recorders full of conversations. LET THERE BE LIGHT💖 God is moving😁

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes will pray along with all these others in this family for your protection, and that God is with you to finish it, bless you warrior💙

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father
Because You are with me, no one can stand against me.
As You have received me into Your kingdom, there is no reason to fear what people can do to me. Over 300 times in Your Word, You command us to choose fearlessness.

I have observed things that are not right, and I need You to embolden me with the courage to speak out against them. Be my Rock, O God. Deliver me from every criticism or consequences for standing up for what is right.
In Jesus’ mighty name, I pray. Amen

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

💖💖💖

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Father in Heaven be with you Always!
In Jesus’ Name Amen
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🙏
i have heard this is habbening with others too
#WRWY

if everyone stands up together., I believe we can destroy the corrupt!

#prayerteam
🙏

🙏🙏🙏

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼! wear the full armor ⚡️

Prayed up, vibed up. ARMORED UP👊😎

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please place an impenetrable angelic hedge of protection around this patriot. May her brave stand for truth be rewarded greatly by you Lord, and may she rest pecefully in Your protective arms. In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

They are on their way here now💖 thanQ

(1) Show this thread

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

WRWY.

🙏✝️❤️

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I truly feel that with everything in me💖 thanQ

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your protection, Sister. 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I have a good feeling about this💖 thanQ

(1) Show this thread

Praying for a positive outcome. It takes courage to stand up.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Standing is the easy part, speaking on murderers is the battle. God's grace has me. I will fear no evil💖 thanQ

(1) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

May our Father surround you with His light

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🙏Prayers UP!🙏

#prayerteam

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

stay strong patriot! 💪 ✨️🙏🙏🙏

🙏

Thank you for your courage. Praying for your protection.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you! This may be a long shot, but The Vidocq society might be able to help; if there is corruption in the department, keep your contact w the society on the quiet: https://www.vidocq.org

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

They were asked to come for the quad murder in 2003, the department wouldn't share the case file with them. The dept ended up charging a serial killer with that mass murder. Which everyone knows is a lie.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your protection bennastix

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Godspeed 🙏❤️‍🔥

🙏❤️🙏

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

You have BOLD faith & amazing courage. 🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers of protection to surround you🙏❤️🙏

🙏🙏🙏
Absolutely yes. kia kaha toa!💜

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻 Praying for honest follow through from the corrupt dept. There are still somd good people in these departments, I believe 💛🙏🏻

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I think so too. I pray so.

(1) Show this thread