Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

natural gas leak… so dangerous.

😨 More DUMBS go boom?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Saw the same thing coming out of a commercial strip center in Australia two years ago. A video of it to make myself clear. But yeah, FIRE coming out of the storm drains.

"Storm Drains"

We are either burning up the evil, or evil is working its way up to the surface.

Either way - brace for impact!

i recall hearing about the manholes, what is there has to be burned

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

WITAF !!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I wonder if this got anything to do with portals opening or trying to open holes in the firmament ...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

As in CERN? Like portals to hell, where lucifer, their master, is bound?

(1) Show this thread

A grass fire in high winds would look like this. It could be as simple as a hot cigarette butt dropped in the grass by a side walk by a drunk after the bars close.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Dear Tunnel Cleaners... Please Do Portland Next!!

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Looks Like a lot of Fans of Cleaning up Portland!!
Is it Local Interest, Or Just General Concern??

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Start right here :)

(2) Show this thread

It is still strange to me that in today's world, people's first instinct is to record events rather than practicing situational awareness and or engaging if someone needs help.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

When was this video taken?

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Looks like someone poured flammable liquid on the ground then set it on fire during a wind storm???

thats the one i was talking about

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Exorcism Ongoing, eh!!

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

HELL is boiling over

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

The matrix on fire

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Was this last night???

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication

Three nights ago...the flats always felt evil to me!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Reminds me of this movie from the 80’s! Everytime I see steam coming up from those manholes, I think of this. Not so ficticious now that I know.😳

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Omg me too! Such truth so long ago.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Back to the Future vibes of when the DeLorean reappears after traveling through time.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Crazy! I hope we hear more about this.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

What is under there? Cleaning tunnels?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

wondering same - clearing tunnels was the first thought that came to my mind.

(1) Show this thread