#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

DNAHD

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I may be waaaay off here but...if I have DNA from my ancestors, could my brain actually access their memories, or memories of my own past lives?
Is this how animals 'instinctively know' how to survive? They have knowledge passed on through their DNA?

Either I am reaching or burnt out ...or everybody and their uncle knows the answer. lol

Hitting publish regardless 🙃

Everything we do is encoded into our DNA. Even our thoughts and fears. We past it on to the next gen.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

maybe

Patriot, believe in the impossible, miracles happen when in harmonic resonance, love protects. #BRINGITHOME #WEWON

We can grow through the limitations of our DNA by calling our light, our spirit into our body. ☄️ I believe that is what we are collectively doing now due to the massive amount of light entering our atmosphere. Calling our spirit to us will help greatly. I find it incredibly powerful.⚡💖#LoveWins#GodWins#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Follower more than a poster.

DNA = “Future proves past”

DNA is outside of time, the future and the past do not exist, it is all one.

Similar to Christ’s second coming…. We will probably never see it in our physical lives, but once we die we’re outside of the prison known as “time”. Thus when we die the “second coming” will happen instantly.

This now makes St Paul’s adminition to “pray without ceasing” something that everyone should take very seriously. Prayer is “programming” in a rudimentary sense.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Yes some bad fetish I have
Flicking my ears when anxious.

Blame my grandfather.
Saw him do the same thing
🥸

I taught a Healing with the Angels technique that addresses genetic memory passed down. I don't practice professionally any longer.

I even added future memory, other dimensional, parallels and false contracts to the clearing. It intuitively made sense as time is simultaneous. We are equally affected by our souls future and even future lives and such through our sub conscious memory matrix.

So many beautiful stories of when family who passed on would show up during a session. Many times, when a person was cleared of major family patterns, the entire line before them were able to ascend higher. People would always walk away from a session with the face of their youth restored. So much baggage we carry that is not ours.

My extra sensory perception is good enough that I had more than enough confirmed to make me a believer that genetic memory is very much passed down through our DNA and present from other points in the space time continuum.

It's all connected.🙏💛

yep, injuries too.

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

glad im not vaccinated

(1) Show this thread

Folks such as Terrance Mckenna did many hallucinogenic trips and spoke often about their experiences. Its like DMT and psilocybin allows the brain to access things stored in DNA. Maybe thats how the ancients could see sacred geometry and build their structures with such precision. Ive wondered if the human abduction syndrome is actually memories encoded in DNA people think are happening to them but actually happened to their ancestors. Remote viewing is also something I think ties into DNA in some way. Do some people produce more DMT in their bodies which allows them to have micro out of body experiences? Fascinating subject for sure

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Generational sin. A book by Dr Kenneth McCall titled Healing The Family Tree would blow your mind. Not sure if still in print. Fr Ripperger on You Tube discusses this with great insight as well.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I’ve just been researching on this very entwined topic - how the human mind unconciously recognizes classic/primal/shared archetypes - which is the root mechanism of how we have been manipulated - [they] disrupt/override/manipulate our core (DNA) memories/code with [their] narrative so it can dominate and surpress. This is why they use symbols and words/language (spells) to direct our sympathies and therfore provoke emotions. Join me in the rabbit hole of “epigenetic memory” and occultic “Akashic Record” - as I’m studying all this I realize why the AU collective high vibes are SO important to combat [their] efforts.

Full armor of God even in the battle prep.... “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Truth.
i am deathly claustrophobic. all four of my children share the same fear.

True its God's masterpiece..so all those people who wanted to find out their " heritage " they did not protect their DNA. What is/was the real reason for that project?
Also noticed Qs latest drop.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Q's latest post about DNA, what is coded, keeping your DNA safe, etc. and all I can think of is CLONING!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Perhaps this explains the deja vu phenomenon?

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

Molecular biologist bekieves that the mRNA from the covid vaccine will be passed down in the womb. affecting future generations

https://americafirstreport.com/molecular-biologist-human-genome-poisoned-by-mrna-vaccines-can-be-passed-on-to-future-generations/

❤️ .

Patriot, believe in the impossible, miracles happen when in harmonic resonance, love protects. #BRINGITHOME #WEWON

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😍CaseyDee that is the most beautiful thing I think I have ever seen. According to keylontic science, this is the God seed.💖

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Those who know cannot sleep.

makes you wonder if FREE WILL is even true, at this point all i know is I SURRENDER ALL!#GODCOMEBACKHOME

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

But thanks to many lightworkers/transmuters volunteers ending that past down traumas w/in DNA thru eons of generations.🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I feel, even though DNA is hereditary, we CAN break free from the fears passed down to us.

My Granddaughter is my Mini Me! I’m learning! 🙌🏻❤️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

So denial is moot

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Quantum is soooo 2000 years ago. Don't you think?

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

This is how they maintain control amongst other things.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Good morning Vincent❤️
This is so freakin' amazing!
Have you considered posting tutorials? lol
While you consider this, I will consult my Guides. 🙂