#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

DNAHD

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I may be waaaay off here but...if I have DNA from my ancestors, could my brain actually access their memories, or memories of my own past lives?
Is this how animals 'instinctively know' how to survive? They have knowledge passed on through their DNA?

Either I am reaching or burnt out ...or everybody and their uncle knows the answer. lol

Hitting publish regardless 🙃

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Everything we do is encoded into our DNA. Even our thoughts and fears. We past it on to the next gen.

I taught a Healing with the Angels technique that addresses genetic memory passed down. I don't practice professionally any longer.

I even added future memory, other dimensional, parallels and false contracts to the clearing. It intuitively made sense as time is simultaneous. We are equally affected by our souls future and even future lives and such through our sub conscious memory matrix.

So many beautiful stories of when family who passed on would show up during a session. Many times, when a person was cleared of major family patterns, the entire line before them were able to ascend higher. People would always walk away from a session with the face of their youth restored. So much baggage we carry that is not ours.

My extra sensory perception is good enough that I had more than enough confirmed to make me a believer that genetic memory is very much passed down through our DNA and present from other points in the space time continuum.

It's all connected.🙏💛

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it