Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

WHAT EXACTLY WAS ENCODED IN THE MRNA SEQUENCED JAB? VACCINE AGAINST GOD MAYBE?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

DNA is like a hard drive
Ours has been wiped, edited a few times
But I remember
extract the good stuff they deleted

I', thinking clones and the way Juan O Savin described how the Cabal reproduces itself. But they do not have souls.
God given DNA versus DNA compromised by scientists in a lab?
Something, somehow, does not feel right.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Wonderful to hear, beautiful time to be alive.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

DNA radio.
Ancestral memories, programs, programming, control, EGO, sheeple, normies, Hard to think for self.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyy 🤗

So, we have our own databases and our DNA is an internal hard drive that also stores our own akashic records... What a fooking time to be alive, the possibilities are flippin endless once we snap back

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

thats mind blowing

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

So we don't have junk DNA. If only we could access our own “junk” to enlighten or elevate the powers we all hold. To remember where we came from and to use it for a better tomorrow.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

My bet is ... We Can 🤗

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

So we don't have junk DNA. If only we could access our own “junk” to enlighten or elevate the powers we all hold. To remember where we came from and to use it for a better tomorrow.

They want to turn us into zombies.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Adds a layer to you are watching a movie

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Makes me think about Positive thoughts = Positive results

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

So about those jabs...
Complete with mRNA grqphene oxide superconductors and parasites, which attach and manipulate their Host...
Bacteria hold memory to replay a GIF...
How can we possibly not entertain the concept that therefore humans cannot be programmed to perform?

Biology merged with AI.
We’re reminded of this daily.

Now think how it can be used for Evil.
In Riots.
Or False Flag events in order to push a narrative.
Control & Manipulation of the masses.
We are guinea pigs to [them].
Disposable.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response True North to her Publication

What a horror show. Thank you for spelling it out in a way that's easy to understand. God can't come soon enough.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response True North to her Publication

Looks like the vaccinated might have to be restricted in the future...What positions of responsibility they can or cannot hold...Can they be easily compromised? If so, then they really can't be in politics or government or the military or the media or really any offices with responsibility over public policy, I would say...If, that is, it's proven what you say is possible?! If they can be controlled remotely, etc.?

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💩🔥

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

VK, after today’s earlier post and now this one, is this company one to have 👀on?

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I know people who work with CRISPR, or at least I used to. Can’t stand to associate with them anymore. They are NOT the same people they were so many years ago. Gene splicing, selecting traits, if you can imagine it, it can be done and most likely has been…the Human Genome Project opened the door for them. I also know people who worked on that. They have regrets for being a part of it… knowing what their work has led to. 😢

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The akasha hidden in our fragmented DNA.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

The entire history of the planet and all galactic involved is also stashed in it,

Just stumblin through life

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

That adds a whole new dimension to “The choice to know will be yours”

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WOW.......amazing

"20:15"
June 12 & 21

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

the crest of understanding true potential
endless potential.
or so it would seem
😊

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sick of people trying to be GOD.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sick of people trying to be GOD.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

A whole new market for the tatoo industry.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I may be waaaay off here but...if I have DNA from my ancestors, could my brain actually access their memories, or memories of my own past lives?
Is this how animals 'instinctively know' how to survive? They have knowledge passed on through their DNA?

Either I am reaching or burnt out ...or everybody and their uncle knows the answer. lol

Hitting publish regardless 🙃

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response hope saxton to her Publication

yes
yes
no, not everyone knows this

if you continue to ask the questions, I believe you’ll receive the answers
you know where the Kingdom of God is ☺️

In response hope saxton to her Publication

🎯

(3) Show this thread