Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🖤!!!

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Hi! nice to see you.
Hope all is well in your world.

(1) Show this thread

Wife and i been following Joe D for prob 6 years now. His interviews are amazing

So very True!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I love this man Joe Dispenza! He has a way with words that are so resonating. Love his books too! He speaks Truth!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Love Dr. Joe!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fook🙄 now I feel like I have to bust up boldly in the corrupt sheriff dept here and lay out truth that probably won't be accepted by them😳 But hey, lead or follow right,? No coincidences. May close 2 cold cases instead of just 1. Some days our callings are tougher than other days...

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

Live for truth!

so exciting
marvelous
amazing

choose life and blessings

REVOKE death and curses: BE GONE!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

love this! beautifully said.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I became aware of Joe Dispenza, when I saw him in 'What The Bleep', when it first came out many years ago... have listened to him
a lot, ever since. I love the work that he does - the message that he puts out to the world. Every time someone posts one of these clips, it reminds me of that, and it draws me back to him/his work, even if only for a short while. Thank you...

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Same! I need to pull out my books. Great reminder.

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Spot on!!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

beautifully said ♥️

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

Wait until you see men and God United! The manifestation of the Sons of God. Born of God's Holy Spirit. The way God created Men. They live almost 1,000 years!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

this was great♥️ty

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

i saw Joe in the documentary What the Bleep do we Know. 👍👍🙏

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Wonderful!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

i guess i am an agent of chaos ;P

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Thanks for posting! I have been a fan of Joe's work for sometime. We have the commonality of self-healing. I had chills when I listened to this just now... They are not "typical" chills (they feel a little different) - I call 'em truth vibes, and while I've noticed them before, it's something that seems to be happening a lot more recently - sensing several shifts.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

This was great, thanks for sharing Kimmy.

Lots of lessons in there for me.

Appreciate you fren! 👍🏻

Here you go, Kim (and everyone else). Aubrey Marcus on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh-a4dpF93g

UNLOCK The Unlimited Power Of Your Mind | Joe Dispenza | Aubrey Marcus Podcast - YouTube

Dr. Joe Dispenza has taught hundreds of thousands of people to harness the power of their neurobiology to manifest their desired reality. I’m one of those pe...

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you very much! 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

WWG1WGA

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I needed to watch this, I have been crabby today. Hot flashes & exhausted=not fun. ;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

oh I feel for you, I suffered badly from hot flashes & they were not fun whilst living in a hot climate.
I managed to get them undercontrol by cutting out all nightshade foods.
Run cold water on your wrists or use a block of ice helps to reduce the sweats too.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Not discounting the physical, but I'm wondering if hot flashes are a part of something else?

https://weare1inspirit.com/empaths/body-sensations-spiritual

(3) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

So good, love Dispenza❤️

Dr Joe Gets It! Talk about someone who understands how to Manifest! When I first heard him, I thought for sure he was the real VK!! 🤣

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves this guy and Gregg Braden as well.
I have been following them for a long time!!
Change your thought!
Change your life!

And when enough of us do this we change the world!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Love, love, love Dr. Joe!! ThanQ for posting!!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

[they] want us divided, but we are One....just takes some a lil longer to 'get it' 💞🤗

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

❤️Love this! It is 11:11 my time! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Never did understand the rational...

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

You would think it would be a good reason for the military to come out . But I guess its not important enough

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

🔥 Kim. Absolute fire!

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

right? so many good nuggets in that one!

(1) Show this thread