I needed to watch this, I have been crabby today. Hot flashes & exhausted=not fun. ;)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Not discounting the physical, but I'm wondering if hot flashes are a part of something else?

https://weare1inspirit.com/empaths/body-sensations-spiritual

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Interesting as I am having tingling sensations between my eyebrows, dizzy spells and pressure type feelings on the top of my head.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

oh I feel for you, I suffered badly from hot flashes & they were not fun whilst living in a hot climate.
I managed to get them undercontrol by cutting out all nightshade foods.
Run cold water on your wrists or use a block of ice helps to reduce the sweats too.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Thank you so much. DHEA pills were working great, but not the past few days. It is awful.

(1) Show this thread

Have you tried Maca for hot flashes? It can take up to 3 months to kick in, but natural and has helped me.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I have not. I will research it. I have been taking DHEA and they were working great...until the past few days. They nauseate me. 🥵
Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread