#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Holey Moley

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Josh Hawley, junior rep from Missouri (MO). Dark to light, is he going to reveal something?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

17 blue lines ! 😉

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

What about Hoppy instead of Happy? distinct differences in the letter "a"

White x marks the heart. Some letters have hearts. Hoppy is a word. F is like T and J. Cannot figure this out yet. Day is like upside down Q ay, and underlined.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

Unleess, he is a mole.

I thought that maybe the 3 different types of penmanship were due to his 3 children each writing a word, but his 3rd child is an enfant. i agree that the "F" looks more like a cattle brand. we must be on the wrong road.