#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Holey Moley

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Josh Hawley, junior rep from Missouri (MO). Dark to light, is he going to reveal something?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

17 blue lines ! 😉

What about Hoppy instead of Happy? distinct differences in the letter "a"

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

White x marks the heart. Some letters have hearts. Hoppy is a word. F is like T and J. Cannot figure this out yet. Day is like upside down Q ay, and underlined.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I thought that maybe the 3 different types of penmanship were due to his 3 children each writing a word, but his 3rd child is an enfant. i agree that the "F" looks more like a cattle brand. we must be on the wrong road.

Unleess, he is a mole.

(2) Show this thread