Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

back to square one

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

I've never seen a mole I now realize. wow.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so just a comment to your post the other day about TS, no soul. yes that is it VK, the contrast to AU, So Much Fookin Soul here, like a family, not blood perhaps, but a heart connection, what ppl have needed, a little humanity, and sending it back to you cause we all so worried bout your cats and your boy, got Gods attention with all those Cat Prayers♥️🐈‍⬛

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

What in tarnation is that thang? 😳

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love reading the posts from this family, so smart, intuitive, am learning💙

just playing with the numbers, holey moley, 65 70, 11:7; 988 J Gematria: Lord Is Alive. On the Move🤍simp 135 Gematria: God Is On Earth. All Falls In Place🤍

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

something is coming to the light

😳
8:13

holey moley those numbers🙌🙏

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Happy Father's Day, VK... love the mole and praying for Classified's sudden return, healthy and happy.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

look out,
'it's coming out'..

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Ukrainian mole coming out.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Josh Hawley, junior rep from Missouri (MO). Dark to light, is he going to reveal something?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

I think you're right: "criticism of the Chinese government and his support for an independent Hong Kong"

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

17 blue lines ! 😉

(3) Show this thread

A mole = dark to light, one qdrop has "Holy Mo" in Twitter address.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Good catch 💪

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Working in a supermax, there were wingless bees the same color that would appear above ground in between gaps in concrete. Yeah there’s a whole subculture of underground life

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

You’re there even when I think you’re not. Cool as hell

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Sun Tzu
Art of War Ch 13

"...what enables the wise sovereign and the good general to strike and conquer, and achieve things beyond the reach of ordinary men, is FOREKNOWLEDGE. Now this foreknowledge cannot be elicited from spirits; it cannot be obtained inductively from experience, nor by any deductive calculation. Knowledge of the enemy's dispositions can only be obtained from other men. Hence the use of spies, of whom there are five classes: (1) Local spies; (2) inward spies; (3) converted spies; (4) doomed spies; (5) surviving spies. When these five kinds of spy are all at work, none can discover the secret system. This is called "divine manipulation of the threads." It is the sovereign's most precious faculty."

"...it is only the enlightened ruler and the wise general who will use the highest intelligence of the army for purposes of spying and thereby they achieve great results. Spies are a most important element in water, because on them depends an army's ability to move."

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Art of War, Sun Tzu
More from Ch 13, The Use of Spies
(MOLES)

"Having LOCAL SPIES means employing the services of the inhabitants of a district.

Having INWARD SPIES, making use of officials of the enemy.

Having CONVERTED SPIES, getting hold of the enemy's spies and using them for our own purposes.

Having DOOMED SPIES, doing certain things openly for purposes of deception, and allowing our spies to know of them and report them to the enemy.

SURVIVING SPIES, finally, are those who bring back news from the enemy's camp."

(1) Show this thread

Q 21

have read that all kinds of experiments have gone down in those underground places, combining human and animal DNA, cruel stuff, know there have been so many rescues from the underground places with a flushing out, but what do ya do with the offspring of such evil doings, cause innocents were involved, more crimes against humanity perhaps, bothers me greatly, like what would God do with those situations💔

Hey, VK. The boys see me on your posts all the time so they got me this red panda Lego set for Father’s Day. Hope you and all the other dads out there have a great one.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

Well if that doesn’t beat socks and underware I don’t know what does.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

How adorable!! It is awesome your boys know you so well.#FamilyIsEverything

(5) Show this thread

🤣🤣

Yes, moles - so clever at tunneling into the core of things.
Happy Fathers Day VK

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Happy Father’s Day VK!

Mmmmm moles.

Moles are important

Good Morning VK💐
& Happy father’s day💕

Lulz reminds me of a fellow that checks CAC cards upon base entrance

FJB .......Trump is my President

Happy Father’s Day VK! May classified find his way back Home.

Happy Father’s Day VK! May classified find his way back Home.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Mar 15, 2018 7:44:40 PM EDT
>>678151
Trust the plan.
Full control.
Q
>>678189
pompeo is trumps guy
as head of CIA gather intel on all the shady cia shit we've done both here and overseas
moves to state dept to use that intel to help free the world from the cia bullshitt
>>678226
TRUST KANSAS.
Q