Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Post offices are considered military forts...
Makes me think War Castle- Russell Jay Gould.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

All post offices Charlie?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yes military post .... office.
It was how they were set up.
Unless something changed with the NDAA or other emergency acts, it still stands. I remember the whole ordeal with the flag in 1999 regarding Russel Jay Gould, I was still active duty and the information came through the ranks. It was also in the newspapers at the time, before it got buried.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

What was whole ordeal in 1999 regarding Russel Jay Gould? I know, it's a lot of questions. You can just tell me to shut up.

In response Made In America to her Publication

War Castle is the term used.
Jay Russel Gould and another gentleman were watching as the contract for the post office and flag were due to be renewed. They found a legal loophole and took back the flag. Technically we are no longer under Maritime Law or Admiralty Law of the Sea.
They swooped in and stopped the crown corp from being able to keep control of the U.S. There is more to it, but it took place in 1998-1999. They have been waiting for the whole military takeover to announce all this. Like I said, I am missing a bunch of info but this video will help explain it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Tt1MGNp4Bmy/

I saw this. I guess I missed the date. I did not realize this happened in 1999-98. That's only 23 years ago. WOW. I'm gonna have to go back and see which video it was where he ended the video with "Thank you Donald J. Trump." Things are looking clearer.

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it