Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Big things always happen on the 17th.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

TY

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

TO who?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

At the Faith and Freedom event today where he was speaking.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? REALLY???!!! He DID???!!!!
O M G!
I had this dream in early 2018 - four loooooooooooooong years ago.
In the dream I walked over to my mate and told him "it's over! It only took us about 20 years." He looked weary (very much like he does these days - close to giving up).
All was very calm.
Our house at the time had wood stacked up all out back - which is does now.
My mate and I also just celebrated 20 years of marriage.
AND what was the last thing we did?
I TOOK THE MAILBOX OFF THE HOUSE and tossed it into a heap of trash. I knew the Post Office was finito.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

...giggle.😆....when u said mate...i thought u meant ur brittish friend!😂🤣😉😎🙄...🤓🤝👊

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

oooh, thats what the OP > PO was in a recent drop.
cant recall which drop. but i remember thinking PO must have been the Post Office

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

😁😂You had to be joking!😅😂

(1) Show this thread

Old Post Office ⤵️

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Thanks for sharing, yes he did this but today Nana is taking this to mean that he deleted the US Corporation!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Bell’s keep popping up for me!
it always brings my thoughts back to the end of fringe and bell resonance in order to bring about a new world/galaxy, aka someone with a god complex

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The building he bought and turned into a hotel?
That Post Office?

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

When I heard Trump say "He had sold the Old Post Office" it was like a big hammer slammed a huge liberty bell the vibrations from his actual words were so powerful they seem to echo across the big old room like waves.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Which post office? Phillidelphia? The one War Castles is always speaking of? Britian HQ for Maritime shipping for the East Indies Tea Trading (Britian/England) Company?
That has maintain a hold on our country shipping laws for 300plus years? That post office?

(3) Show this thread

It must be a great thing....but what are the implications? I am familiar w what Russel Jay Gould has put forth so it must be related??

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Nana has looked at Gould as well and I thought at first to believe him and the implications of the power that what he and his partner did with the flag, but I soon saw that NOONE seemed to be giving him any authority or cooperation as to the power he seemed to have taken.

I decided some time back that because of that I believe no one gave him any power because it was maritime law and Q and Trump new that we would be totally moving away from Maritime law with the new QFS system and Nesara so I personally believe they merely tolerated him until the change occurred. They new that his power would be deleted with the change over deleting Maritime Law.

Nope Nana has no proof of that what so ever.
That is just what resonated with me.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Russell J Gould, is not the man you seek. He was taught by David Wyn Miller. Who also taught David Lester Straight, but the difference is David Straight has been in contact with DJT on which he comissioned David to go out and teach as many Americans about how to remove themselves away from Maritime and into being a State National Republic, out of the water and come back to the land.
Once enough people in America remove themselves out of Maritime law, and into the law of standing as a Man or Women they come under the right Constitution and the new Declaration of independence which Trump has signed.
David Lester Straight reads this on one of his video seminars. It brought me to tears.
Gid Bless America.

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Post offices are considered military forts...
Makes me think War Castle- Russell Jay Gould.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

The only Real post office is in Philly, right? Where Russell took the captured American Flag.. They have tried really hard to discount him, but he did a brilliant move.. No credit for saving our country, YET!!!!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

All post offices Charlie?

(6) Show this thread