Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Post offices are considered military forts...
Makes me think War Castle- Russell Jay Gould.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

All post offices Charlie?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yes military post .... office.
It was how they were set up.
Unless something changed with the NDAA or other emergency acts, it still stands. I remember the whole ordeal with the flag in 1999 regarding Russel Jay Gould, I was still active duty and the information came through the ranks. It was also in the newspapers at the time, before it got buried.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

The only Real post office is in Philly, right? Where Russell took the captured American Flag.. They have tried really hard to discount him, but he did a brilliant move.. No credit for saving our country, YET!!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

The original, yes...
But you have to figure almost all towns in the States have one or an auxiliary. The post offices have access to weapons as well... as of one of the old statistics the were issued 7,000 AR-15s, some 2,000 .40 cal pistols.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I'm wondering if he's been discounted? I remember in one of his videos ( I watched all 12 of one series) but he smiled real big and said "Thank you Donald J. Trump." I'll never forget that.

(2) Show this thread

I did not know that.

i love the way you think!