✨1111✨

Just finished an easy 10 mile spin on the bike. Was still 110 degrees just before the sun went down, but witnessing the spectacular sunset tonight made it worth it. Arizona sunsets really are amazing. 😊

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Spectacular!!!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Beautiful! Nothing like a desert sunset!! Stay cool and hydrated, lol! Thank you for sharing!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Scat ling to her Publication

You're welcome! :)

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

They are the best!!! This is from a couple of years ago but some of my favorites

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Beautiful ❣️ I remember a sunset ready to happen in Az. I too was riding my bike . I saw hundreds of Jack rabbits standing facing the sun, on a strip of land next door to Earnhardt dealership. I wish I had a camera with me then. 1995

stunning!!! I love it there

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Omg beautiful pictures!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Thank you! 😊

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Beautiful Valley of the Sun.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

It WAS a hot one here today!! Beautiful pictures! I love the sunsets here...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

one photo is amazing, liquid gold 💛

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

GOLDEN..that's what I was thinking too. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the sky like a canvas, warm beautiful colors💛

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Just stunning.
Thank you for sharing your Arizona sunset.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

You're welcome! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Amazing sunset! Beautiful pictures - thank you for sharing! 🌅🌞📸💕

In response J J Larr to her Publication

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed them! :)

(1) Show this thread

They are. Just watched the same sunset in Prescott.

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

It's beautiful up there and a little cooler too! Have family moving back to Prescott in a few weeks. :)

(1) Show this thread