GOD'S PROTECTION

Father God, You are faithful! Nothing is impossible for You, and nothing is too hard for You. My problems, pain, grief, and hurt-You know it all, and You carefully support me through every season. Today, I could really use Your guidance. Please show me a way through the difficult situations I'm facing, and fill me with Your peace.
In Jesus' name, Amen.

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen🙏

Isaiah 25:1
O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Isaiah 26:3
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

🙏❤️ Amen and Amen.

(1) Show this thread