Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It’s our turn to hijack [their] stuff.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So fooken bullish on XRP.

We are early!

does ot mattwr which xrp we piechase? so mamy scams, how do we know if on tome. os a good one? is xrp fchain.io valid?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wen4Change in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

XRP and XLM are the crypto coins that will be backed by gold and silver. They are the only ones that we can be assured will have value in the coming new economy. Watch this video carefully to understand what will be happening in the near future with crypto currency.

https://youtu.be/S__sP2ttI00

⚠️Ripple XRP MAJOR Update: XRP Is GOLD & XLM Is SILVER On The BLOCKCHAIN! (Undeniable EVIDENCE!)⚠️ - YouTube

Ripple XRP MAJOR Update: XRP Is GOLD & XLM Is SILVER On The BLOCKCHAIN! (Undeniable EVIDENCE!) XRP News Today, XRP Price PredictionToday is one of those days...

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

David@scifiwriter, I get the xlm xrp coins, but ehats the difference between ripple xrp (on uphold - where else csn it be bought because not a fan of uphold) and xrp (fchain.io) on lobster. ???

(1) Show this thread