Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Tough job with non believers!!! πŸ‘πŸ»TRUMP

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

JFK jr, princess Diana, Michael Jackson and Paul Walker!!!!! Live on ..... YES!!!!!!!
the list i saw executed, waiting tribunal or house arrest are no surprises... exceot Dwayne Johnson, i thpught he was a good guy!!! NOT

Biggest Shockers to me of good people still alive Pastor Bob Joyce and Veronica! Also Lady D

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

In response Having Fits to her Publication

so....who is Veronica, really?? I'm dying to know?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Miki Ashley to her Publication

2018 biloxi Mississipi Trump Rally

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Miki Ashley to her Publication

11/26/18 Biloxi, Missisipi Trump Rally. if I find the videos that disclose the celebs in the grand stand behind Trump I will ask V if ok to post here. she is to viewers left of Diana.

(3) Show this thread