Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Tough job with non believers!!! πŸ‘πŸ»TRUMP

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

JFK jr, princess Diana, Michael Jackson and Paul Walker!!!!! Live on ..... YES!!!!!!!
the list i saw executed, waiting tribunal or house arrest are no surprises... exceot Dwayne Johnson, i thpught he was a good guy!!! NOT

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

Biggest Shockers to me of good people still alive Pastor Bob Joyce and Veronica! Also Lady D

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

In response Having Fits to her Publication

so....who is Veronica, really?? I'm dying to know?

11/26/18 Biloxi, Missisipi Trump Rally. if I find the videos that disclose the celebs in the grand stand behind Trump I will ask V if ok to post here. she is to viewers left of Diana.

In response Miki Ashley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Having Fits, click on at the bottom under it