Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

JFK jr, princess Diana, Michael Jackson and Paul Walker!!!!! Live on ..... YES!!!!!!!
the list i saw executed, waiting tribunal or house arrest are no surprises... exceot Dwayne Johnson, i thpught he was a good guy!!! NOT

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotLola in this post can reply

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

The whole cast of "friends?" Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman.. Celine... those definitly shocked me 😱🤔

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Recent stuff that has come out makes me think Jr, MJ, Marilyn Monroe and Isaac Kappy are on the alive list. I hope so! They are all ones who were to be murdered by the DS. Maybe Kobe B, too. You can't fault people for going into hiding who were subjects of murder plots/attempts.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Biggest Shockers to me of good people still alive Pastor Bob Joyce and Veronica! Also Lady D

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

In response Having Fits to her Publication

so....who is Veronica, really?? I'm dying to know?

(1) Show this thread