Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

as above so below

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Road to Hana cave exploring.. like a whole other world growing inside..

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

.. of this little hole on the side of the road

(1) Show this thread

Double your enjoyment of this video by imagining it's the hole that is singing.

Until next time.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Dark to Light.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 15, 2022 at 2:10 PM]
BREAKING: Dr. Fauci has tested positive for Lyinglittleshitosis-19

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 15, 2022 at 12:29 PM]
NO ONE CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!😎

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 15, 2022 at 8:36 PM]
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!!🥳🥳🥳

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

John John on Marine One!

(1) Show this thread

hollow Earth. And there is life there

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Wave to lemurians! 👋🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Thank you
👁️💚

the elites have sphere within sphere sculptures at the vatican and other centers of power they are telling you they control the world from the underground.... we always look out to space but never inward for the answers ...notice the proximity to the PINEAL pinecone

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

😉💪

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

All will be exposed.

https://t.me/georgenews/4341

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 15, 2022 at 2:57 PM]
Many people have reached out concerned that since Zelensky ordered the destruction of all Ukrainian State docs related to Metabiota, that all the documents are gone and there will be no proof. I got 2 words for you:

HUNTER’S LAPTOP

… the real juice is in the Metabiota emails on that laptop and all the dirty business dealings with Ukraine.

That imbecile had all the goods on the entire biological network in Ukraine on his personal devices. And we know Russia has seen all of it. How do you think Russia knew where to look for the black site biolabs? Russia had all of this information and proof of Ukrainian State involvement LONG before they ever launched a missile.

All the Ukrainians did by burning these documents was CONFIRM their complicity and guilt in these crimes against humanity. Who mass burns documents unless they have something to hide?

-Clandestine.

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

middle earth 🧐

Holey!!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

In Sync ... was just looking at this ... diff video ... finding plant specimens that no longer exist etc

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

All life needs sunlight doesn't it?

(10) Show this thread

wow that is beautiful

gaping maw ?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Reminds of a movie called "Journey to the Center of the Earth". My question is how did all that lush vegetation grow with minimal or no sunlight in a deep sinkhole? 🌴🌴🌴🌴 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

At the end of the video, you can clearly see 2 eyes and a very big smile! Awesomeness.

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

[CLAS 1-99]

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

[CLAS 1-99]

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Bigger Earth.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

2 layers that repeat at different scopes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursive_Internetwork_Architecture

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Awesomeness.

Promentory ❤

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

That hole could hold a lot of popcorn.

61 < > 16