#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

All life needs sunlight doesn't it?

In Sync ... was just looking at this ... diff video ... finding plant specimens that no longer exist etc

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Garden of Edam 🌴 ⛰️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Why am I getting Minecraft vibes. Odd they just added a bunch of comparable things. It is very odd looking back on other updates too

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Why am I getting Minecraft vibes. Odd they just added a bunch of comparable things. It is very odd looking back on other updates too

beautiful vietnam

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

During the narration I think i heard “This is what you call a reset😃

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Yes heard that too

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

🙏Thank you for sharing. Watching this took me into a different world. Beautiful

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

HANG SON DOONG ON NATGEO - World's Biggest Cave Full Documentary - YouTube

Son Doong Cave in the remote parts of Central Vietnam is a whole another universe in itself and holds some of the world’s most incredible natural wonders wit...

I just saw a video on this. Very cool! Will be interesting to see what they find.