During the slow, quiet times when it seems like nothing is happening, that's when the doubt can creep in. Our minds can make us question what we know in our gut...what we feel is right and truthful.

When this happens, remember why you are here, why you started, who you are fighting for...remember your purpose and the fire inside of you to see this through until the end!

We are in it together, and we win ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Praying and praising God helps. You can be uncertain or running out of patience and still praise Him. Yes, God Wins but whether we like it or not God is the one who decides when as well as why the wait. Its up to you to
trust Him. He knows our hearts.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

When evil whispers doubt into your mind, whisper back that God has already won. ❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

🙏💖☘️

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

One of my friends was feeling “doubtful” yesterday. It almost brought me into doubt again. We need to keep each other propped up. Thank you for this. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you so much for this, Kim! You are far more patient than I am. I just say things like, "Cool your jets, hotshots! It takes a lot of time to drain a swamp that is worldwide and thousands of years old!"
Your posts are encouraging and inspirational! Blessings to you!

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Kim! Your inspiration is contagious. Always the perfect thing at the right time 😇

❤️💐🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Grounding
Prayer
Meditation
Frequency Music

Find things that make you laugh or things to do that raise your "Love" level.
These two things raise your frequency your vibration the fastest!
When you keep your vibration high it is harder for those feelings to linger or take root.

Physically form you pyramid/bubble around your house in your mind.
When ever negative thoughts creep in make it a point to see them as a physical piece of matter and force them to just pass thr your bubble and push them out.
Shut the door.
Gone!
See it! Say it out loud!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Goodness gracious, I really needed to hear this today. Thank you.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

You're welcome - Hang in there!

(1) Show this thread

I believe and trust in this. But I am still searching for my purpose. 🥲

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Our rest days are their work days.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Nana does this now as a first choice!

I have done things I would have normally never done.

God arranged for me an opportunity on 2/22/22 to go and meet with Juan O Savin and I just booked a room at Trump Towers in Vegas and bought a plane ticket.

The manner in which I received the opportunity could have only been by God's intervention and I could not refuse to go.

I was very excited to do it but my point is 4 yrs ago I would HAVE NEVER gotten on a plane BY MYSELF to go across the country to meet someone that I really did not even know without the first tiny bit of FEAR.
I KNEW it was what God wanted me to do.

Now going to Nashville for 3 days to a Faith and Freedom Event to see Pres. Trump speak.
I WOULD HAVE never gone to see any other President in my lifetime much less paid to see them.
Would have never spent the time nor money to see any other President or politician in person before.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

I passed the "point of no return" a long time ago.. No doubt, No Hate, My vision of the end game cannot be darkened. We all good KR. Press on with pride!

In response We Go All to his Publication

100%
appreciate the message

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response We Go All to his Publication

Ditto!!! ❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🌻 Thank you, Kim ! 🌻

You are a constant reminder ~ that we need to let our light shine 💕

I hope your day is filled with kind people & unexpected blessings 💕

SMILE = See Miracles In Life Everyday

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Well, Elon(a) Musk seems to agree with the end of the world as we know it ... 😂
NEVER GIVE UP! ✅

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Thanking God for you,@kimrunner. Your encouragement is timely and Reminder that each of us have been given His breath to sustain and heal through the 'tough' times as well as the great ones!
Gooooooood Morning and blessings to you and all!!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Thank you Kim, I needed this today. Thank you for the reminder. 🌻

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Oldie but goodie❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Always love a good GEORGENEWS Message - thanks :)

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

I love this one gotta love George News. :)

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

What a beautiful reminder.
Thanks Kim! 🤗

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Exactly, slow and quiet is how deep rivers move, we are part of one now. Get comfortable with the bends and changes in pace on this ride! We know God wins, we just need to be ready to paddle in the rapids to avoid the rocks!

Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

Beautifully said! ❤️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. ❤️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Wise words. ❤️