Wednesday marks 3 years since Trump predicted a Market Crash.

Q2504: Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

9:44 > 17

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

I understand we have to get things straight but so many innocent people will be hurt by this, are being hurt by gas, food, rent and loss of businesses. Why do innocents have to be hurt in the process of taking out the trash? I dont get this part. There will be thousands more innocent hurt than evil ones. If our good guys are in charge why the massive casualties of the common citizenry? How much damage is enough?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Because everything is a lie. History included

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

They’ll get it back, but will get a wake up call they were warned about.

(2) Show this thread

putain quel devin 🤣

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That puts it 2 days ahead of schedule

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:03
9=Most high
x3

Q 903
@Snowden
Twitter rec 24D.
Bravo-2gKVT.
[24]RR
Q

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

24 = X

(1) Show this thread

Is this market crash part of the patriotic reset?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

actually, that was all part of the plan, not a prediction
all part of the black sun bg gameplay that most of you unknowingly still play

Goldman Joins 75bps Rate Hike Bandwagon, Warns It Will Trigger Recession

...expects the Fed to hike 75bps on Wednesday, but warns that by doing so the Fed "risks" sparking a recession...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/goldman-joins-75bps-rate-hike-bandwagon-warns-will-trigger-recession

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

94=13. Mind blowing.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

It's mind boggling that our relatives won't listen to us.
My brother has lost so much $ but is riding out the stock market till the end cuz he's in way too deep.
My financial planner tried to get me to put $ in an Annuity that was tied to the S&P 500.
Me? I was like...R U CRAZY?
Him? Well, it could reach as high as 7% but also go below and hit nothing and u wouldn't lose anything.
Me? Ummm, wouldn't it be smarter to just pick the Fixed annuity at 3.1 and be assured of monthly interest with ZERO RISK?
Him? Well. Yeah if u want no risk involved.
Me? Duh.

I told him that the Market is going to crash. Trump said so. lol

(1) Show this thread