Being awake and aware of what's looming makes it hard to concentrate or get much done.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

anyone have any at home work i can? i really dont want a maitrrix job but i have to find a way for the cat and i to survive until this shit shows ovet

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Fook it

ask for help and post your paypal

Ill help you

let the matrix die

;)

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

oh Lauren that is incredibly kind of you. im fighting so hard agaisnt it just like you all. living with little and happier for it to do whats right and fight back. its hard for us to ask for help but im grateful and willing to accept when offered πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’› i dont have paypal anymore but i do have cashapp…damn im so grateful to you. thank you for Seeing Me my hearts overflows. thank you πŸ’›πŸͺΆ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

make a post with your cashapp $tag on it and ill repost.
make sure I see it tho plz Im bad about seeing things on this platform.
post it on my comments and I got you Sister! We help each other around here!
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸŒˆ

i have no idea how to make a post asking for help πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ being a survivor there should be funding to help keep us safe feom the very system we are trying to stay out of. PTSD makes even trying to do part time seem daunting. ive tried explaining to advocates and foundations and politicians we need to not be back out in the same system that did this to us where we are vulnerable. id appreciate any help though. i know many are struggling ot worse off and i think thats why its hard to ask. thank you again for seeing and knowing i was in need
my app is $LeahIsaak

Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

I got you.
Pray!
Youre not alone!
Keep on working here! Youre needed here! Do not go back into the matrix!
=)

πŸ’›πŸͺΆFor the Children.
everyday for Peace and Freedom

(1) Show this thread