Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Energy is through the roof right now.
Something shifted this morning in a major way.
Feels like the horses are at the gate, waiting to bust through and hit the track.
Nothing is going to stop this sucker from reaching full speed soon.
May you all have grace, dignity and courage to carry the unaware through the storm.
Never been a better time to be alive.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

actually yes - I feel the same way. It happens to me too and you explained it very well.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

I'd like to know. I have researched it but nothing describes it. It's like an entity is trying to connect in a physical way and they succeed. I'm big into psychology and logic and reason and try to always put something rational onto things but I'm also very spiritual and have experienced things that are just beyond that makes it impossible to call it something that follows the laws of physics.

Thank you for letting me know I am not alone. I bet there are others to that just don't feel as if they can speak of it but I do believe they are sane and experiencing something yet to be proven. I wish there were more answers and not so many questions. lol 💝

I am with you - I am not much into psychology but very spiritual. Sometimes I'll even get the feeling that it's someone that I know that has passed away. one is a close friend of mine that I connected with on a deep spiritual level, who was shot a killed in February. This is when I really started to feel them trying to connect physically. It's like they see something going on that we don't.

I get the same feeling like a lot of death is happening somewhere. It's only happened one other time in my life before this past weekend.
My pastor this weekend was talking about the importance of staying in touch with the spiritual realm on earth.
And I believe when we dream is also when we can connect with the spiritual realm.
Sounds so sci-fi but I can't deny my feelings and it's nice to know that I'm not alone.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @littlemsssunshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Smith, click on at the bottom under it