NEW - Former AG Bill Barr: "The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the '2000 Mules' movie."

Barr smiled and added: "Hu hu hu hu..."

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

There was no election. The US have been in an " state of emergency " since March 2020 ???

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I wish I could actually see his mouth moving to the words. Is this legit???

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

Barr was, is and will always be a deep state swamp rat.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

NAZI OSS/CIA agents Donald & Bill Barr. Once a NAZI...ALWAYS A NAZI . William Pelham "Bill" Barr (born May 23, 1950)
From 1971 to 1977, Barr was employed by the CIA. From 1971 to 1977, During his law school years he was an analyst in the Intelligence Directorate division, then an assistant in the Office of Legislative Counsel and a CIA agency liaison to Congress from 1975 to 1977.
And NAZI hang out with NAZI's. Bill Barr and Robert Mueller have known each other since the 1980s and are said to be “good friends”. Robert Müeller “son of NAZI Gestapo” Heinrich Müeller

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

Barr was, is and will always be a deep state swamp rat.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

Disinformation is real.

💧72 & 💧76

🧐💧76 was noted in 2 of of my posts re: VK's posts yesterday (beaver & Alice in Wonderland)

💧72
https://qalerts.net/?q=%2372

💧76
https://qalerts.net/?q=%2376

2 pics👇

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Between this, VK’s unreal post, protestors at the SC, and several decodes I’ve seen in the last few minutes, I’m feeling some serious high energy LFG NOW vibes! Wheeeeee!

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

why so many arrests for voter fraud then??.... 🤣

pass the butter.....God wins

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That laugh is super awkward. Maybe designed to bring attention.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

what are you thinking Johnny ? Is Barr playing a game ?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Not stolen by fisical fraud, it was software thing. Preprogrammed.

(1) Show this thread

It didn’t take Trump saying anything to get me thinking that the election was stolen. I saw it with my own eyes. Calling the election for Biden in states where Trump had a big lead. Seeing votes decrease for Trump and increase for Biden right on TV. Seeing HUGE Trump lead in PA get whiped over night. Seeing suitcases of ballets being run through the machines multiple times in GA AFTER a fake water pipe burst. Battleground states stopping the vote count but then start counting again when no one was looking. Covering the windows while votes were counted so no one could see. Machines connected to the internet and able to be accessed by anyone. Ballots being trucked in from other states. I didn’t need anyone to tell me or guide me on believing this was fraud. We all saw it with our own eyes.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I think all of us who are currently in this fight, knew ahead of time, there would be an attempt to steal the election. It was too obvious.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Exactly! Not to mention all the counties that had more votes than population. And the most obvious was vitually no one showing up for any Biden functions but overflow crowds for Trump, car parades, boat parades etc. C'mon man!

(4) Show this thread

Bad for them that he laughed 😊