Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Love you too. Hugs.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I bought the Book for my brother. Our Words CREATE. God AMAZINGLY BLESS you, Jason ❤🙏😘

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love you too, Brother!!! God bless you and your family!!! 💛

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💖🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

🙌🕊🙌🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I love you 🎇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Thanks so much Jason. I look forward to your sharings. Love to us all!!! 💖

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️ Praise God 🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Love you too Brother!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love you back brother. :)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I love you, Jason! Thank you for always being so positive and kind! 🥰

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I love you too. ❤️🙏

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE YOU! Be Safe!! ❤️ 😎

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🤗💞😇

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

💞💞💞

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We love you too! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love you!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I Love YOU Jason. Im sending you and your family a BIG Virtual Hug. Squenches. May our Lord shine down upon us ALL today. WWG1WGA

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

AMEN!!

God Bless Us All!!!

🛐❤️🛐

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I Love You!!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I just liked and shared your post and took a screenshot to share on AU.

Double 55 😊

Hope you and your loved ones are enjoying the weekend.

🙏🕊💖💫✝️

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

We are doing well, beatin the heat, hope the same for you and Yours Joann. God Bless You. 🕊️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Namaste 🙏💖☘️

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

I AM Love. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

water ✨vibes

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I tune my guitars to 432 which is great if I am playing with myself. If I play with others or with backing tracks, it sounds out of tune. Becoming quite curious about frequenies and how they impact us.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

God used them to save me from myself and this illusion. 🙌

(1) Show this thread