Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

This was amazing fun back in the day...unless you forgot it was in your pocket & mom washed it in her washing machine then you were never allowed another red eggfull ever.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can remember doing that.😁

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

The good ole days ! simpler times.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes we actually did!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Physical Silly Puddy has evolved to Digital Anonny Puddy

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

We just got smarter lol

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣❤️ We're showing our ages here, but Silly Putty and the Sunday comics were the BEST!!!😆

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Now even Newspapers are about to become obsolete🙄

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🎼Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way🎶😉

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

I recall listening to the radio on a rare occasion and singing along with all these great tunes when the station break came on and informed me that I was listening to the oldies station...wha ..wha ? Haha Funny still when the break was over they played Born to Run and I thought, wow Springsteen is on the oldies channel too.
(freekin ruiner though, as he popped up on Epstein's flight log too.. 😠 really Bruce? really???)

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I remember playing with Silly Putty ~ anybody else?
and we did steal comics that way!!!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

yep!

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Silly Putty..?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

I think so :)

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

there are a lot of meme stealers, myself included

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

😆😆😆