So if a billion people at the same time discover they have poisoned themselves and sterilised their kids…

Might be a bit of an intense week, that one.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Ya think?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Ya think?

Ya think?

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The vaxxed are in denial or not making the connection.The damage will be two fold, mental and physical.

zombie apocalyse....many of the early jabs were saline (some researchers believe 50% or more) but as time goes on the boosters get deadlier

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

But here's the thing. I believe for the young it can be overcome with time. It's the middle aged and older that I'm most concerned about.

If this one thing gets young people to spend the rest of their life paying attention to their health, to their diet and to what else they put in their bodies, then this may be just the wake up call humanity needs for the future.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

That'll be a week to remain indoors with the curtains closed. A week or two later will be the "Don't look at me like that. I TRIED to tell you but you would not listen..." week.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

I really would like to see soemone crash these
Pro Abortion Marches, with a sign =

"WHy Do You Care About Fed Funded Abortions?
You're already STERILE from your Vaxes!"

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yeah, that will cause a shock to system for sure. Talk about a great awakening. Biblical

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

That part is a horror show.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

well said.

it needs to happen before it in 1.5 or 2 billion.

heart attacks can be deadly...
😔🙏

I like the way you write Martin. Always powerfuld way, somehow. Thanks for yours (lovely ) posts.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Cannot happen fast enough. We all are suffering blow-off from idiots who jab and boost. Currently using TCM to hopefully reverse my issue. Wish I had some inside to this sound healing machines people speak of. I do not trust anything on youtube.

i pray we have a cure to reverse any ill affects…ive prayed it was all an OP and nothing bad was in the shots and thats its all a show

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Are we to wade into the masses and help at that point or wait for the fury to pass before attempting to help?

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I don't think they will believe it, They are so brainwashed

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

They will say " it´s climage change " ! 😁

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🔥988
activated July 16, 2022
Suicide hotline

Q - SUICIDE WEEKEND

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

I know you're in the UK, but was your choice of the 21:03 EST timestamp deliberate?

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

No.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Your words roll sensitively like a smooth cat walking over broken glass. 🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

add to that its a Super Moon and Full Moon…should be off the hook

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Sooner the better as so many are rushing out for their 4th jab!!

I think they have just lulled parts of Australia in to a false sense of security by dropping jab mandates - except for health/age and disability care.

The govt is allowing businesses to keep the mandates if they please, so the two biggest supermarkets in Australia are keeping their jab policies!

I have hope this might be to take them down through illegal actions of making workers take an experimental vaccine that the govt has declared mandates over.... way to pass the buck too.

It is all just a frustrating guessing and waiting game now and even with the pfizer documents being released, the masses still have their heads in the sand so it is going to take something big for them to believe and get angry!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

so what happens in 2.5 hours ?

Think meeting yesterday.
Q

In response Free Music to his Publication

It´s for the whole Europa. Same in France , starting in the ends of Juni ! https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/actualites/A15732?xtor=EPR-100

(1) Show this thread

Coming to a place near you. (ALL of you)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I believe that would certainly make a media blackout occur.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i tried and tried, bro and extended fam, mama, regular medical heavy in family and my city and state, no one listened to me, no surprise, am a proponent of alternative medicine, but gonna be a very sad time for all💔

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

It still boggles my mind that so many people would put an experimental, foreign substance with unknown ingredients into their bodies. It’s like a world-wide Jim Jones re-run. God told people not to fear. They didn’t listen. They listened to the world and not God. I’m praying they will do some soul searching and they will be healed. We have all probably done things that should have killed us but probably not out of fear. This whole plandemic exposed many facets of mind control and revealed so much about so many people.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Well said, homie.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

deep down, we ALL want to trust our medical, education, financial, media organizations. it can be painful to realize they are not worth our trust. lots of confusion out there and good hearted people hoodwinked. not everyone reads the kind of info us anons read. tricky and sticky situation. love wins

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The hardest thing was sitting crying with my daughter as we both did our best to educate and advise. They didn't listen and if it goes bad I will lose everyone but my great niece who I still haven't met. All the adults got jabbed. If I think about it too much I will break and I can't go there. I pray constantly.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Forthnately none of my immediate family took it. but ALL my cousins took it - there will be abt 6 kids affected . I am going to have to make plans to get the kids from all over the place, otherwise what will happen to them😱
This keeps me up at night.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

with your daughter?
Bless you!!! 😢Mine would not listen.

(3) Show this thread