Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I miss my friend. I know she is watching over us all! She was a rock ♥️

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

What a Brilliant Testimony of how many lives one person can touch!

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Every time I drive under an overpass, I think of our Beloved Veronica and imagine her message on every single bridge. She is AWESOME! Where ever she may be smiling from!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💜🦅

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤🇨🇦

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Spunk, Heart, Compassion, and a Beautiful Soul. Veronica you are dearly missed ❣️

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🕊️Noble soul, 🇺🇸 true Patriot ... ❤️I miss her peaceful smile ... 😇Positive vibes 🙏

Patriotic mom with vaccine damaged adult son making a homestead in a red state. Love my Orange Man. And been a member since January 2021!!

Beautiful soul.

Patriotic mom with vaccine damaged adult son making a homestead in a red state. Love my Orange Man. And been a member since January 2021!!

Beautiful soul.

9/12/2021 Lin Wood and Veronica Wolski need our help - YouTube

This is Lin Wood calling the Amita Resurrection Hospital trying to intimidate them as a "Lawyer", which from what I hear he won't be much longer.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Seems to me Lin Wood tried to help Veronica, my question is where the hell was Mike Flynn?

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Seems to me Lin Wood tried to help Veronica, my question is where the hell was Mike Flynn?

(2) Show this thread

anyone have the video of lin wood calling the hospital where she was?

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Chicago will never be the same!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha to Veronica🤗🤗🌼🌸🌼🌺

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I think of Veronica quite often and cry because she was alone. She is with our god now, she was one of his warriors.

I believe she's still among us like so many others.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Yes, this is what I am hoping for! Maybe another sting to show how evil the hospitals are with their protocols they used to kill people to get money for the death.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

I have believed this for awhile now. She taught me so much! Miss you V! 😘

(4) Show this thread

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Marilyn is coming back. Veronica had to pass.

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

Stop it with this Marilyn BS.

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

I'm not sure I believe she was MM. That would have made her like 96 years old. I'm not buying that. But...it has occurred to me that perhaps....JUST PERHAPS....she may have been related in some way. Why perpetuate rumors by wearing MM garb, etc. Unless she was pointing her out...but not for the reason everyone assumed. Interesting....

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

spunky and joyful a perfect combo, loving was her calling card!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Hope you feel it Veronica.
You’re right here with us. ❤️

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

🙏

Miss her beautiful face, I do. 😍

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://rumble.com/vzhoew-the-peoples-bridge-ddk.html
Veronica is a inspiration to many. Sign signs everywhere their signs!!

#PeoplesBridge

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Dearest darling V! I will hug you one day my friend.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

A wonderful soul... never forget.🙏